[antlr-interest] How to intersperse #line directives into expressions and statements?

pragmaik contact at maik-schmidt.de
Wed May 30 23:28:46 PDT 2012

>I'm working on an ANTLR-based C preprocessor/parser/tree.   All in Java.  It
keeps track of the origin of
>every token (in addition to file, line number, and character index, the
history of the token through macro
>expansions and #include directives).   This information will all be
accessible through the AST.  At this point,
>the preprocessor is basically working.  If you or anyone else is interested
in checking it out or contributing to
>its development, drop me a line.
Very interesting! My problem is that I am using C# and that I already have
compiler for a fairly complex grammar. Still I'd like to see how you've
solved the problem. Is the code available somewhere?