[antlr-interest] Antlr4 GWT

Roded rodedb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:05:20 PST 2012

Well, it seems org.antlr.runtime mostly passes GWT successfully. Most of
the issues I'm seeing are related to org.antlr.v4.runtime.
Before I start messing around with the code, could anyone provide the
definite list of classes need to run an ANTLR4 lexer & parser?
Is it simply everything in *.runtime?
Thanks