[antlr-interest] Using antlr v3 in antlrworks

Saad Ahmed ch.saad.ahmed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:25:43 PDT 2012

Hi,
Its Saad Ahmed here. I hope that you are fine. I am a student of BS(CS) and
am currently working on project that converts PL/SQL script to a MySQL
script. I am using antlrworks 1.4.3 and I see that there is no way of
importing grammars which is feature of antlr v3. Please help me out on
this. And secondly if we want to generate the AST in antlr plugin for
eclipse, then which class would help us connect our parser.java with the
treeparser.java. I have not been able to generate a tree after several
attempts.  Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Saad Ahmed