[antlr-interest] Implementing "break" statement in antlr-based interpreter

Juancarlo Añez apalala at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:51:33 PDT 2012

Michael,

Simplest, is best.

One option is to split the rules for statement sequences into two: those
allowed within loops, and everything else.

The other is to allow a "break" in any statement sequence, and deal with
it's validity later.

There's a lot of semantic nuances to a programming language that are very
difficult to solve at the syntactic level.

-- Juanca

Juancarlo *Añez*