[antlr-interest] gunit in Kubuntu

Guus Bonnema gbonnema at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 11 07:20:55 PDT 2012

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:19:11 +0200
Stefan Mätje <Stefan.Maetje at esd-electronics.com> wrote:

> Am 11.09.2012 09:35, schrieb Guus Bonnema:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I want to start using gunit to test my grammar, but none of the
> > jar-files for antlr3 appear to contain gunit. However, when I
> > download the source (apt-get source antlr3) I do find sources for
> > gunit.
> >
> > I downloaded all units containing antlr in their name, but none of
> > the libraries appear to have gunit.
> >
> > Anyone in this list using kubuntu and know how to get and use gunit?
> >

> Hi Guus,
> well I'm not using Kubuntu but Ubuntu and therefore it should be
> nearly the same. I downloaded an ANTLR jar file that contains the
> gUnit test framework. How to call shows this wiki page:
>
> http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/gUnit+-+Grammar+Unit+Testing

Yes, I can use that as a workaround, but I was actually referring to
the (k)ubuntu repository where antlr3 is properly installed, but I can
find no reference to gunit, even though gunit should be part of antlr3.

In the meantime I contacted the packager through launchpad and it
appears that gunit will not be in the packages until 12.10. So I will
just have to wait, or download from antlr-site.

Thanks.

Guus.