[antlr-interest] Patch antlr3 to enable build with jdk7

Guillaume ALAUX guillaume at archlinux.org
Sat Sep 15 06:24:28 PDT 2012

Hello,

I get an error when trying to build ANTLR 3 Jar using
antlrworks-1.4.3-src.zip from download section of your website.
Distribution is Arch Linux with JDK7:

java version "1.7.0_07"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea7 2.3.2) (ArchLinux build
7.u7_2.3.2-2-x86_64)

It seems Fedora and Mageia solve the issue with the following patch [0].

I would thus like to propose the patch to be included upstream. I
haven't found any thread related to this in ML archive so sorry if I'm
double posting.

[0] http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/antlrworks/current/SOURCES/antlrworks-1.4.3-jdk7.patch?revision=214372&view=co

Regards

--