[antlr-interest] ANTLR v4 status / website functionality moving forward - Ruby Target ?

Martin Van Aken martin.vanaken at 8thcolor.com
Sun Sep 16 12:13:36 PDT 2012

Thanks to all for the enthousiasm and first advices, I appreciate that.

So, if I understand, I now have two choices: look into the existing
implementations for the 3.4 (there is quite some), or start directly on the
4.0. If I understand correctly, the target system changed quite a lot in
between, but the documentation/community experience is still (logically)
quite low for the 4.0 version.

What would be your advice on this ? I do not want to work on something that
will be gone in some months but on the other hand, I cannot wait too long
to start.

On another matter entirely, does anyone that developed a target in the past
remember (roughly) how much work it is/was ? I'm an antlr user, but never
modified much until now, except playing with grammar.

Martin

Mobile : +32 486 899 652
Company website : www.8thcolor.com
Contact me on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/martinvanaken