[antlr-interest] JavaScript target current?

Stephen Gaito stephen at perceptisys.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 04:35:17 PDT 2012

Eric,

The tool I am building would be nice to have inside the likes of Chrome
or Firefox, so I tried to use the JavaScript target a couple of months
ago with the ANTRL 3.4.

I found so many generation errors (on the grammar that I was
successfully using with the Java and C targets) that I had to abandon my
use of any JavaScript version (for the near future).

Anecdotal, but, I suspect, not surprising.

Regards,
Stephen Gaito