[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.5 (was 3.4.1)

Stephen Gaito stephen at perceptisys.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 05:46:12 PDT 2012

Kieran,

Which issues are these?

I have "fixed" the couple of (release-phase) issues that have been
affecting my usage of the C target.

You can find my patches on GitHub: https://github.com/stephengaito/antlr3

There is essentially one patch on each of my branches. On my system, I
take the official C target download and apply each patch to get the code
source I need.

As you can see from the GitHub fork tool graph, these patches are to
3.4.1 from Github a couple of months before the 3.5 release.

Regards,

Stephen Gaito