[antlr-interest] pull requests at github

Stephen Gaito stephen at perceptisys.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 11:49:58 PDT 2012

Ter,

It has been a couple of months since you wrote this.

Is this an accurate description of your "GitHub pull accepting process"?

If so, could you add it into a "Developer's" section of the ANTLR V3
(and V4) FAQ, or, alternatively, as an explicit statement in the V3/V4
READMEs (or both)?

I would like to be able to refer to your process in my reply to Mike
Lischke on the subject of patches to the C runtime.  It seems we both
have some patches which really should be incorporated into the official
ANTLR v3 project.

Regards,

Stephen Gaito