[antlr-interest] Language Integration Survey

Rolf-Helge Pfeiffer ropf at itu.dk
Mon Sep 24 07:58:58 PDT 2012

Dear all,

Have you already constructed a language using ANTLR? If so, we would appreciate if you participate in our brief survey on "Language Integration".

Your responses to this survey will be used in a research project, which aims to better support developers working on software systems containing multiple domain-specific languages and general purpose languages.

You will find the survey and further information following the link:
http://www.itu.dk/people/ropf/survey.html

Please excuse me for possibly spamming this group. Please also excuse me in case you consider this message a cross-post. This invitation is sent the following language engineering communities via their corresponding mailing lists or forums: Xtext, EMFText, ANTLR, parboiled, javacc, pyparsing. The reason is to allow for generalization of the survey's results by approaching multiple language engineering communities.

Best regards,
Helge

ropf at itu.dk
Process and System Models Group