How to build ANTLRWorks using ant?
Assuming you have ant installed properly on your system, you can build ANTLRWorks and its plugin in a few seconds:
- Download the source code of ANTLRWorks from www.antlr.org/works
- Unzip the file in any location
- Make sure that the path to IntelliJ in the build.properties file is correct if you want to build the plugin for IntelliJ or, if you don't have IntelliJ or don't want to build the plugin, leave this property empty
- In the command-line, run the command ant. This will build:
- ANTLRWorks jar
- ANTLRWorks.zip (the bundle for Mac OS Xif you are running on Mac OS X)
- ANTLRWorksIDEAPlugIn.zip (the plugin for IntelliJ)
It is possible to replace the provided version of ANTLR or StringTemplate with your own version if you want. Put the jar file in the lib folder and change the build.properties accordingly.