[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR Runtime/SDK jar mixtures and suggestions

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Wed Dec 5 12:16:50 PST 2001

Howdy folks,

I have to keep the ability for somebody to specify a different error
handler.  can't i just figure out the dependencies (what's the best tool
for that recently?) and move support routines around?  Perhaps it's too
complicated due to the inheritance trees...

Terence

--
Chief Scientist & Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com