[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR Runtime/SDK jar mixtures and sugge stions

Thomas Dudziak tomdz at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 6 03:15:05 PST 2001

Hi,

interestingly, I'm just doing some major research on the field of
refactoring, and we just evaluated most available refactoring tools. It
seems as if some of them are using ANTLR, by the way.
>>From what we tested (primarily quality of the refactorings) most of the
tools have minor or major flaws which would currently keep me from using
them. The best tool so far seem to be Eclipse (http://www.eclipse.org)
which handles the syntactical issues of Java (anonymous classes anyone ?)
best, and seems be to a nice IDE as well.

Ciao, Tom