[antlr-interest] RE: C++ version, == nullAST

John Green greenj at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 4 18:03:41 PDT 2001

I really like this line of thinking. As the C++ codegen for ANTLR evolves, I
for one would be very happy to see it doing things "the STL way".

I'd also be happy to see the Boost libraries taken advantage of. Has
boost::shared_ptr every been considered or discussed? (I haven't looked into
it...)

John