[antlr-interest] Re: Any news about netbeans and antlr ?

tom at psy.unsw.edu.au tom at psy.unsw.edu.au
Thu Oct 11 17:01:32 PDT 2001

Yep, I have offered to donate some time, but not sure how much time
I'll have. Also, Derrick Oswald is offering some help. Any help you
can offer would be most appreciated I'm sure.

Not sure if the module will be appropriate for you though, its in a
pretty basic state. In particular it currently won't handle at all
either Parsers, Lexers etc, without default names (eg for
MyLanguage.g, it will only recognize MyLanguageParser,
MyLanguageLexer etc.), thus of course it can't handle multiple
parsers\lexers in  one file.

Haven't got the latest version up and running (don't think it's even
compilable at the moment), hope to spend some time over the weekend
at least familiarising myself with it's current state.

Tom.