[antlr-interest] ParseView and/or another debugging tool.

mzukowski at bco.com mzukowski at bco.com
Wed Oct 31 09:04:12 PST 2001

> The following appeared in Netbeans antlr project mail list. I think we
> should get more
> involved with Netbeans as a tool to use antlr with. I'm dying to get
> involved with this
> project but am currently crippled by the learning curve.
>
> Any comments?

I've hacked antlr.g into a makefile generator and tags file generator, so
most of the code for figuring out what a .g generates is there, as well as
some of the syntax info needed.  See
http://www.antlr.org/showcase/tags.tar.gz.

I've just started using NetBeans myself but am being buried alive at work,
so I can't help much there.  It's a rather large development environment
framework, but a lot of things are suprisingly easy to use.

Monty