[antlr-interest] Re: C# ?

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Fri Apr 5 10:39:35 PST 2002

I'm happy to host the C# code generator....we should probably decide on
whose to use though...sounds like a bunch of your folks are doing the
same thing.

Also a friend of mine at Microsoft has a J# version for 2.7.0...he
probably doesn't have time to update it for latest stuff.   He says
(reprinted with permission):

> Just wanted to let you know I tried J# beta 2 with ANTLR and it seems
> to work fine (I compiled it from source, not using the bytecode
> converter). If this hold up I don’t have to worry about doing a C# code
> generator – C#-J# language interop seems to work great so I can just
> call the Java parser from my C# program. If I was shipping the result
> I’d probably want the C# generator so I didn’t need the J# library
> though.

Does this help anybody needing C# right away?  Might be able to use the
"bridge".

Terence

--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com