[antlr-interest] Re: Preliminary C# code generator now on antlr.o rg

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Wed Apr 24 04:43:27 PDT 2002

--- In antlr-interest at y..., "Lloyd Dupont" <lloyd at g...> wrote:
> yes...
> it worked !
>
> though i had hard time compile it.

Really?. It has a Nant build file that works fine:
   %ANTLR_HOME%/lib/csharp/antlr.runtime.build.

> the build file forgot to build C# action in antlr/actions/csharp ...
> and compilation of it and it generated grammar issue a lot of
warning.

I did point out that you need to run a separate batch file for that
(perhaps not too clearly):
    %ANTLR_HOME%/build-actions.bat
and
    %ANTLR_HOME%/build-codegen.bat for the code generator itself.

> but it work !
> great !

Great news.

> (and NAnt, don't work ,either because of environment or something
else, I
> don't know I use make ..)

You need to install Nant and ensure that the bin directory is in your
PATH I believe.

> good luck for later release ...
> I am going back to my slow ANTLR learning process ..

Good luck too. I'll update the docs with this info in due course.

Micheal