[antlr-interest] Putting the generated (C++) Parser, Lexer and Treewalker in their own namespace

rradh rradh at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 10:33:42 PDT 2002

Hi,

Apologies if this is a repeat question!

I want to place the generated Parser, Lexer and Treewalker in the
tool's namespace.

Currently I have a perl script that adds the 'namespace' on the
generated files (after invoking antlr).

It would be nice if there was some way to provide a keyword to ANTLR
telling to enclose the generated files in a user-defined namespace.

If it not in the works, I can help the developers on this if they
need it :)

Regards
Rajesh