[antlr-interest] New user

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 15:05:25 PDT 2002

I had pretty much determined the meanings of ()* and
()+  but what, then, is the origin of the terms
"closure subrule" and "positive closure subrule" ?
Have I just not read enough yet?  :)

Anyway, I just upgraded to the newer version and it
seems to have solved my compilation problem.  Tomorrow
I'll probably come up with more!

Thanks a lot,
Matt