[antlr-interest] Re: cool idea

renjipanicker_ml renjipanicker_ml at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 23:22:01 PDT 2002

In another related thought, why do existing intepreted languages such
as Java and VB continue to use serialized bytecodes? Would it not
make more sense to stream and store the AST directly? This would make
platform specific optimization, and even JIT much easier. Err...I
think ;)

Renji Panicker
http://www.renjipanicker.com