[antlr-interest] serialization and IOStreams

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Dec 9 07:49:32 PST 2002

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 03:44:15PM +0100, Murat Ozcan wrote:
> thank you for the quick answer- but i think i can't really follow you. is
> the ANTLR_SUPPORT_XML a new feature- i am using currently version 2.7.1, and
> it doesn't seem to have any of the features you mentioned (in C++ libraries
> at least) the alpha version 2.7.2 on the other hand, doesn't seem to have
> the C++ header files. i guess they are not yet updated or something.

2.7.1 is a release I cannot really recommend using. There are a few serious
bugs in it. Grab at least the pre-astfactory devel release from
http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr

2.7.2 prerelease stuff should all have this stuff. Hmm just checked the
latest snapshots are incomplete. Although the C++ stuff seems to be there
in the lib/cpp directory. But parts of the makefiles are missing. I'll put
up a tarball of the current repository at the above page.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----