[antlr-interest] failing to automate .g files building with visualc under windows 2000

lucaregini lucaregini at yahoo.it
Sat Feb 2 01:51:43 PST 2002

I cant manage to automate the building of .g files under visualc
(using windows 2000).

I add the following lines to the custom build command textbox :

java -classpath %CLASSPATH% antlr.Tool $(InputPath)

while in the outputs textbox i add the names of the generated files.

If a use the following statement in a command shell everything works
fine so i suppose to have the right settings for my environment
variables:

java antlr.Tool myparser.g

. I use jdk1.3.1_02.

If anyone has experienced the same problem please let me know.

Regards
Luca