[antlr-interest] Antlr namespace

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Feb 21 02:06:28 PST 2002

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 09:07:31PM +0000, Mark Ryall wrote:
> include files
> ANTLR_USING_NAMESPACE(antlr)
> functions
>
> I am using VC++6.0 and I am having problems with the namespacing!
>
> 1. This is my header file, where does the namespace line go???
> 2. What about the cpp aswell??

You don't have to put your own stuff in the antlr namespace, it's even
better not to, defeats the purpose of the namespace.

Just make sure you refer to the antlr stuff with the right namespace spec.
Or use an apropriate 'using' clause.

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
  of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
    goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
     technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.