[antlr-interest] Swamped

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Wed Feb 27 03:09:36 PST 2002

Hi,

Just to let you know, I've hinted at it already several times. I'm
completely swamped in work right now.

Which means I practically don't have any time to work on ANTLR. Basically
I've not done anything big since the prerelease was released. There are
still several issues with the C++ codegen, a few bugs cropped up in the
last month, all of which are showstoppers for as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not sure when I get time again to spend on ANTLR. I'm thinking more in
months than in weeks with respect to this :(.

Cheers,

Ric

PS Terence the repository seems down? Or did it move? I'm currently still
using 208.44.197.71:666.