[antlr-interest] Error Handling

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Jan 8 01:26:54 PST 2002

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 11:44:37AM -0800, Terence Parr wrote:
> > I have noticed that Antlr will produce token sets that can be when
> > recovering from errors.  I will like to add my own error handling
> > however, I would like to use the token sets to recover from errors.
>
> We're adding $FOLLOW I believe.  Ric, did we add $FIRST also or is it my
> turn? ;)

Follow set is there (ppl thank Ernest Passour for this :) ).
$FIRST and $FOLLOW(rule) $FIRST(rule) are not implemented yet. Maybe also
add $RULE_NAME ?

Well.. experience thought me never to say no to people who ask if it's
their turn ;)

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when they're
  drunk? You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them. Ah? ..
           So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.
                 From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet