[antlr-interest] Is C# supported for parser generation yet pl s?

Smith, Eric V. ericsmith at windsor.com
Sat Jan 19 12:32:00 PST 2002

I started one over a year ago, coding against 2.7.1a4.  I had most of the
samples working.  I got discouraged because of the changing nature of the
.Net runtime, which should be addressed now that it's RTM.  I was also
discouraged because it's difficult to track changes being made to antlr,
specifically the java code generator.

I'm going to pick this up again, eventually.  I was going to wait for 2.7.2
to stabilize, and then try it again from scratch.  Actually I'll probably
wait for bug fixes against 2.7.2, since tracking changes is so time
consuming.

If you want to grab what I had, I think most of it is at
www.windsor.com/erics/antlr-csharp-2.7.1.zip.

I'd also like to start a discussion on making this process easier.  Maybe
something along the lines of the .Net CodeDOM model for language independent
code generation.

Eric.