[antlr-interest] Re: Updated version of C# codegen 2.7.2a2 now on ANTLR site

Dare Obasanjo kpako at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 21:46:13 PDT 2002

--- Micheal J <open.zone at virgin.net> wrote:
> You need to prefix the token name with the
> TokenTypes class name in the
> "$setType" statement (as well as other references to
> tokens in the .g file).
> This is due to differences in the way interface
> inheritance works in Java
> and C#. In C# you have to specify the name of the
> class as a prefix.
>
> Your example should read:
>
>  IDENT_OR_RULE_BEGIN
>      : (IDENT "::=") => RULE_BEGIN
> {$setType(FooTokenTypes.RULE_BEGIN); }
>      | IDENT { $setType(FooTokenTypes.IDENT); }
>      ;

Thanks for the clarification, I kinda figured this out
but wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug before going
on.

=====
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #79
If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.