[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR and Eclipse

tjuergeleit tjuergeleit at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 6 05:46:10 PDT 2002

--- In antlr-interest at y..., Greg Smolyn <smolyn at c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I remember some talk about an eclipse plugin for Antlr.
> What's the status on that?  I'd be glad to lend a hand on the
development
> effort if necessary.
> I'm currently using Antlr to build an aspect-oriented version of C,
and our
> main development environment is Eclipse (hey, we're a research
lab. :)

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Greg Smolyn (smolyn at c...)
> Software Practices Lab, UBC
> http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/spl/

Hi,
take a look on the new folder 'Eclipse Plugins' in this group's file
area.

I uploaded two plugins for Eclipse 2.0 (tested with stable release
F2):
  - ANTLR 2.7.2a packaged as an plugin for Eclipse 2.0
  - UI plugin for ANTLR 2.7.2a

Unzip both in the plugin directory of your Eclipse installation.
In the README files you will find some information (but only a little
bit right now ;-).

Cheers,
Torsten