[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR grammar for ANTLR itself.

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Jun 14 01:40:43 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 08:28:26PM -0000, lgcraymer wrote:
> It's not that bad--there are a few unimplemented features, and it is a
> bit messy in places because of the unified parser/lexer/treewalker
> grammar approach.  For initial viewing, you probably want to use
> ANTLR's -html option (Ter--where did the strip actions option go?  I
> think that that was -g in PCCTS) to generate a file for viewing:  the
> grammar is cluttered with actions which make it a little hard to
> follow.

I think this was fixed in my prerelease stuff so should be in 2.7.2aX. (No
action printing no more). I did a small overhaul on the html codegen (and
implemented a docbook codegen) a few months back.

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Time what is time - I wish I knew how to tell You why - It hurts to know -
          Aren't we machines - Time what is time - Unlock the door
               - And see the truth - Then time is time again
                From: 'Time what is Time' by Blind Guardian