[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR plugin for Eclipse as OpenSource project on SourceForge

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Sun Jun 16 10:30:01 PDT 2002

On Sunday, June 16, 2002, at 04:29  AM, tjuergeleit wrote:

>>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/antlreclipse/
>>
>> gets you to the same spot as the above url. ;)
>
> They are related, but it's a little bit tricky to find the
> connection :-)
>
> Both URLs are belonging to the same SourceForge project
> (automatically created during project registration):
>
> - http://sourceforge.net/projects/antlreclipse/ is the project
> summary page maintained by SourceForge (in the section "Public Areas"
> you will find the second URL called "Project Home Page")
>
> - http://antlreclipse.sourceforge.net/ is the project's public
> homepage maintained by the project developers (I'm using it as a kind
> of documentation ;-)

Ah.  Got a t.g file in there and the outline thing is really cool.  The
org.antlr.* package has the source code still showing antlr.* in the
imports in all the ANTLR source...it gives me a million "The import
antlr cannot be resolved" errors.  Ah...."add external jar" in the
project properties seems to work.  Is this the correct way to add
antlr's antlrall.jar?

Eclipse seems to have lots of little bugs...for example, it crashed a
few times and lists some of the properties twice like Java Build Path in
the project properties dialog.  A restart fixes the duplicate entries.

Nice tool and a very nice antlr plugin.  I like the outline feature and
the error highlighting :)  Great work!

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com