[antlr-interest] Has anyone done any work on ParseView since ParseView v1.2?

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Thu Jun 20 07:23:52 PDT 2002

Hi All,

I am having a *very* hard time debugging my ANTLR grammar. In order
to do my PREPROCESSOR things, I created a sub-class of the Lexer
defined in the *.g gile and did overrode nextToken(). So, I use the
Lexer subclass with the Parser not the ANTLR generated one. Oh, I
also use a TokenStreamHiddenFilter in between them.

Problem is, ParseView won't work unless I am using both a ANTLR-
generated Lexer and Parser. Now, Scott mentions that this won't work
unil he develops some adapters using the Debugger API. Has any one
developed any such adapters?

Is the Debugger API documented anywhere?. Can anybody offer any
guidance so that I can write this adapters myself?

Any help appreciated.

Micheal