[antlr-interest] What tool[s] do you use when debugging ANTLR grammars?

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Thu Jun 20 19:23:14 PDT 2002

Following on from my grammar debugging issues and recent ParseView
post, I'd like to know what tools others rely on for debugging
grammars.

I've re-written my grammar many times already due to a number of
seemingly intractable warnings/errors. I am just about to rewrite
again but this time I am starting off by designing an heterogenous
AST structure and working my way back from that to the grammar.

So what tools do you use for grammar debugging and, what tips can you
offer an ANTLR newbie on grammar creation and debugging?

Micheal