[antlr-interest] Re: Please make ANTLR check for missing/redefined tokens

Pete Forman pete.forman at westerngeco.com
Mon Jun 24 08:44:05 PDT 2002

At 2002-06-24 17:06 +0200, Ric Klaren wrote:
>The prerelease 2.7.2 versions have warnings for this kindoff thing (most of
>them anyway). Maybe it needs a bit more tweaking to appease anyone though.

While you're at it can you please fix the error message when the
import vocab file is missing.  I presume the "'null" should be a file
name.

ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.1   1989-2000 jGuru.com
panic: Cannot find importVocab file 'null

I also have a feature request.  Might we have a "-i" command line
option to specify a directory other than the current one to locate
the import vocab file.  This would complement "-o" for those such as
myself who keep source and generated/object files in separate
directories.

--
Pete Forman                -./\.-  Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                  -./\.-   by myself and does not represent