[antlr-interest] c++ lib compilation on win32 with borland c++ 5.5

Altuð Bayram altugbayram_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 01:58:10 PST 2002

Hi,
I'm modified /lib/cpp/contrib/bcb4/antlr.bpr file.
added to CFLAG1  -A (Ansi compatibility) and removed from OBJFILES antlr.obj
because not required
and building, compiler given folowing error:

Error E2268 ..\..\..\cpp\antlr/CharScanner.hpp 519: Call to undefined function '
stricmp' in function CharScannerLiteralsLess::operator ()(const std::string &,co
nst std::string &) const
*** 1 errors in Compile ***

stricmp func. not included with ansi option.
I'm modified in /lib/cpp/antlr/config.hpp file relevant lines as:

/*****************************************************************************/
/*{{{ Inprise C++ Builder 3.0
 *****************************************************************************/
#ifdef __BCPLUSPLUS__