[antlr-interest] Antlr 2.7.2a2 and NetBeans

Sinan sinan.karasu at boeing.com
Tue Mar 19 08:31:52 PST 2002

Robert Enyedi wrote:

> Hi, Sinan
>
> Do you have a Netbeans module for Antlr 2.7.1 already built?
>
> If so, could you tell me please where I can find it?
>
> Robert

Yes I do. ( I built it with 2.7.2a2 but it should work for 2.7.1 ...

I'll put it up at an ftp site tonight and let you knwo where it is.

It more than likely will be at ftp://bozuk.org , but first I gotta set
up
an anonymous/guest account....

I have 2 versions built.

1) Fixed the current version so that it compiles with 2.7.2a2
2) Made a new version that is built on 2.7.2a2

The second one required some fixes to 2.7.2a2. I wanted to use
antlr.g from Ter/Ric unmodified. Unfortunately some methods were not
cleanly overridable. Total changes are about 10 lines. I'll feed them to
Ter today.

Sinan