[antlr-interest] Strange character Recognition. (C++ Only)

Trey Spiva Trey.Spiva at embarcadero.com
Wed May 29 07:26:19 PDT 2002

Additional Information: The '*' are really character 0x95.  My EMAIL client
converted them to '*' when I sent the email.  Sorry about the confusion.

When I use Anltr to create a Java parser every thing works create.  However
it is broken when I use Antlr to produce a C++ parser.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.