[antlr-interest] 2.7.a2 build issues

Sinan sinan.karasu at boeing.com
Wed May 29 08:58:32 PDT 2002

Clint Olsen wrote:

> Hi:
>
> In order to get Antlr to build on my Linux box, I had to doctor the
> scripts/run-antlr and the scripts/Config.make.  There was a reference to
> antlrall.jar which wasn't there in the distribution when I unpacked it.
> Did I do something out of order?  What exactly is the difference between
> antlrall.jar and antlr.jar?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Clint

Some debugging classes are not in antlr.jar, like ASTFrame etc...

What I usually do is:

where the scripts are:

find antlr -name "*.class" -exec rm {} \;
javac -classpath . `find antlr -name "*.java" -print`
jar cvf antlreverything.jar `find antlr -name "*.class" -print`

or yet

jar cvf antlreverything.jar antlr

Sinan