[antlr-interest] SQL CSharp parser:Its working! Thank you..

Addi Jamshidi ajpb at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 02:16:40 PST 2002

Sorry for the bandwidth again...
Just wanted to say that I have truly come to
appreciate Antlr. This is really a great tool.

I just used the Antlr SQL grammar that is provided by
Mr. Brent Wiese, and also using the C# parser
generator by Michael J., and it works great! Needed to
do some manual fixing of the generated Csharp code,
but it was minor..

So THANK you Michael J., and Brent Wiese.

Now the only thing that is left is to come up with
some sort of a XML schema and have the parser generate
its parsed tree based on that schema.. Any input
and/or help is greatly appreciated. I have zipped up
the SQL CSharp parser (it is about 280KB) and I will
be more than happy to send it to anyone who is
interested in contributing...

The ironic thing about ANTLR is that not too many
people know about it -- or perhaps it is only the
ignorants who do not know about it and come to know of
it purely by accident - as I did... :)

Best Regards,

Addi Jamshidi