[antlr-interest] Problem with ANTLR for C++

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Nov 19 03:29:56 PST 2002

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 11:35:50AM +0100, Hrvoje Nezic wrote:
> Perhaps someone could give me a clue why this is happening.

I see there's some overrides of what() missing in exception antlr's
hierarchy. I'll see if I can fix that in the repository. A quick fix for
the example is catching a ANTLRException and using the getMessage() method
to get the error message. I'll fix the example as well.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
  Xander: "Buffy, we need to do something *now*"
  Angel: "We need a distraction."
  Buffy: "Right."
  Angel: "What are you going to do?"
  Buffy: "I'm going to kill them all. That oughtta distract 'em..."