[antlr-interest] C++ unicode example

Hrvoje Nezic hrvoje.nezic at envox-lab.hr
Tue Nov 19 08:32:32 PST 2002

Generally, it seems to me that it shouldn't be hard
to support Unicode in Visual C++ because it has _TCHAR type,
literal constants L"...." and _T ("....") etc.

I don't know the situation in Unix, and of course, I understand
that it could present lots of problems regarding the current
implementation.

Regards,
Hrvoje