[antlr-interest] Disconnected from internet for a few days

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Nov 22 05:17:20 PST 2002

Hi,

Since last wednesday, my university was disconnected from the internet, it
now seems that the connection is functional again. So if anyone sent me
anything important since wednesday they better resent it.

It seems the uni is hit by a maniac, wednesday he managed to torch down the
point of presence of the university (our uplink to the internet), and today
he attempted to start a fire in the computer science building (where I
work) :(

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----