[antlr-interest] Re: Questions about learning ANTLR

Hensley, Richard richard.hensley at mckesson.com
Mon Oct 7 08:45:00 PDT 2002

Monty,

Thanks for the link. When I read that chunk of documentation, I
interpreted it to mean any double quoted string, including those
specified in a tokens section. It turns out that I got lucky I guess,
because double quoted strings in a tokens section are placed in the
literals table. All that being said, I'm not sure it matters whether
double quoted string literals are specified in the tokens section, or
inline. On examining the code, I've been unable to find sigficant
function differences.

BTW, I was unable to find the literal option referred to in the
documentation. Do anybody know what it is?

Richard