[antlr-interest] Re: A question about extracting comments

Fan Yang yhhf_dy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 13:01:17 PDT 2002

Hi Monk,

First thank you for your suggestion. Sorry, I have to ask two more
questions.

> Ter's new lexer-only predicate hoisting in the latest red hot alpha
> release.

Did you mean Released alpha ANTLR 2.7.2a2?. if yes, where can I find
Doc for new lexer-only predicate hoiting.

I have read Ter's post titled "a proposed enhancement to lexers
[hoisting?]". I'm not sure whether it is what you pointed to. It's
not the case for me.

Best Regards,

Fan

--- In antlr-interest at y..., mzukowski at y... wrote:
> "rem" and ident are ambiguous...the string "rem" matches in both.
Try out