[antlr-interest] trace as an grammar and rule option

mzukowski at yci.com mzukowski at yci.com
Wed Sep 18 07:42:05 PDT 2002

I've been thinking about rule-level trace too.  Nearly always you will want
to know the whole context from which the rule has been called.  Rarely is
the problem in a rule per se, it's more likely to be how the rules relate to
one another, so I'm not sure how useful it would be to have a rule-level
trace.  Inspecting the code for a rule will probably give you all the
insight you need.

Monty