[antlr-interest] an ANTLR and language news channel

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Mon Apr 21 10:41:48 PDT 2003

Folks,

I've just launched a new website to help groups of similarly-minded
people (like us) share links:

	http://www.peerscope.com

I have created an ANTLR group that is kind of like a news channel for
ANTLR and language related stuff.  It is considered a public group,
meaning it is visible to the world not just participants.  The home
page summarizes entries from all public groups, but you can jump
directly to ANTLR news channel / group if you want:

http://www.peerscope.com/group/2

Note that if you want to participate by posting cool things you find,
let me know and I'll add you to the list of participants.

OH, and feel free to create your own lists (free for now) to help your
teams share links. :)  It's like a blogger with no installation that is
organized by link not by day.

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com