[antlr-interest] JavaTreeParser? What does it do?

jw9315 jw9315 at bris.ac.uk
Mon Apr 28 10:17:54 PDT 2003

Hi,
I'm a brand new ANTLR user. I'm using the AST tree it produces to
create an interpreter for a small subset of the Java programming
language. I was looking at the Main.java file in the grammar examples
directory, and one of the last lines says:
'
		JavaTreeParser tparse = new JavaTreeParser();
		try
			{
			tparse.compilationUnit(t);
			System.err.println("successful walk of result
AST for "+f);
		}
		catch (RecognitionException e) {
			System.err.println(e.getMessage());
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
' Could anyone tell me what this block does in the program, what is
a JavaTreeParser?
Thanks,
Jon