[antlr-interest] Re: C++ static analyser

wiggjd at sbu.ac.uk wiggjd at sbu.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 12:42:44 PDT 2003

Hello Puri_Vishalus,

under Antlr 2.7.1 (Java), but produces a grammar written in C++, in
Resources and Grammars at http://www.antlr.org.

This version will parse most C programs and some older C++ programs and is
currently under development for up to date C++ programs.

If you would be interested in the current version I suggest you start with
this copy. However, I hope to have the much more up to date version
available in the not too distant future which I would strongly recommend
you switch to as soon as it is available.

I regret I don't know anything about Parasoft C++ Test.

David Wigg
Centre for Systems and Software Engineering
South Bank University
London, UK.