[antlr-interest] MS SQL parser - please help testing

Andrew Deren andrew at adersoftware.com
Thu Aug 7 12:53:40 PDT 2003

I've run a quick test of few queries.
The longest one I could find that I use caused parse error, but I could
reduce it to a small example:
select * from item where createdOn between {ts '2001-08-07 14:43:32'} and
{ts '2003-08-07 14:43:32'}

it doesn't seem to parse time/date values of this format, but when I tried
putting invalid date/time (by mistake)
select * from item where createdOn between #start_date# and #end_date# it
parsed it fine.

When I removed the {ts from the query it run fine. I have some more
complicated queries that I will test.

Are you going to make the grammar file available? I would be really
interested in using one.
Andrew